What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The guides on how to inspect a 911 Carrera 3.2, 964, 993, 996
- Learn the key questions to ask the seller and the correct answers
- Learn how to be confident that the car you are buying is genuine
- Learn where to look for hidden accident damage or repairs
- Learn how to negotiate from a stronger position
- Learn how you can make a detailed inspection
- Learn how to spot forged/falsified documents
- Nice Porsche usually come from nice people.
- Learn how to make a worthwhile test drive
- If you don’t like the seller, don’t buy.
- How to spot forged/falsified documents.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Porsche 911 Buyers Guide scores 73.32/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://911secrets.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $64.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 911secrets.com you’ll also be taken through to 911secrets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)